Sunday, December 13, 2009

Calling all Southern California Pinstripers!

Well Howdy Gang,

Right now I'm in the middle of planning my show themes and special interest activities for my 2010 events schedule!


I have (8) weekend events (Sat & Sunday) for a total of 16 event days and 8 one day events (Sat) for a Grand Total of 24 event dates!

I am looking to hold some panel jams during the season and was wondering if anyone would be willing to help in organizing them.

What we need to do is to get on other Pinstriper networks and send out bulletins, messages, e-mails etc. to figure out which dates would be best for everyone by popular vote or poll etc.

So far all the dates are open and can be viewed at http://www.moldyshows.com

One Panel Jam date that is a for sure thing is going to be the Kustom Kulture Extravaganza which will be held on July 24th in Altadena, CA


Even if you are not interested in helping with these events, please let me know if you are interested in participating in a panel jam or two and we will keep everyone posted!

The best way to do this would be to e-mail me off of the contact page of the MoldyShows web site, that way I can put you in a dedicated e-mail list for up dates!


Well there you have it....


Thanx Big time,

tha Moldy one



No comments:

Post a Comment