Monday, January 26, 2009

VLV Way Home My Friends



VLV Way Home

My Friends

By Moldy Marvin 04/16/06


This morning, it was cold and crisp, didn't even need a cup of jo, just a full tank of gas and a the wind blowing through a window-less 30 C Dan to wake my self up.


The moon was high to my right as I gripped the wheel and barreled down the highway.. it was so inspiring to watch the moon through the open roof top and at the same time see the sun rise in my rear view mirror!




As I made my way home in the steel chariot I often thought about the really great time I had and felt the weight of my anxiety only to come to grips of the reality that I was about to face the real world as I left my friends behind.


It was these friends that I drove to see and it was these friends that drive my spirit. Whether new or old it is always its folks like you that always make it a pleasure.


About half way back to civilization my brothers and I finely stopped for a bite to eat, the journey getting shorter, I ordered eggs, toast and finely that cup of coffee, looked into the cup saw a creamy reflection, my hair blown and face haggard, I thought of one in particular. With that I and my compardres spoke of the times we had, seems like the good times are too short, it was all good, felt like turning back, but had to move on.




Taking it all in, we got to the end of our journey, parked our frothing beasts, went to meet some folks and again made some new friends, felt a little out of place but had a great time. It started getting late, had to pick up my pit, jumped into my primered bug and to my final destination.


Brought in my junk, fed the pup and checked the interweb for mail, as I surfed, again, folks like you came to mind, went to myspace and recharged my batteries so I thought I'd thank you folks for the time spent.


This weekend was fantastic!

Lets all do it again soon,

Love ya,

the Moldy one


No comments:

Post a Comment